Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bring on 2012!

Well 2011 was a pretty good year except for the last 5-6 weeks... But I guess everything can't be perfect. This year I am really dedicating myself to actually finish projects (mame, little projects around the house, etc), work with Wyatt more on things (school, riding his bike, playing sports, etc), and of course health and fitness.

Over the last few years I have really done well loosing weight and keeping it off, but of course I haven't documented or tracked any of it. I am starting a separate blog more for myself than anything to document my workouts, track my diet, anything else related.

So here is the the new years resolution list:

  • Start personal health and fitness blog
  • Spend more time with Wyatt
  • Sell the lincoln (yes that's right!)
  • Fix/sell arcade cabinets and start MAME cabinets
  • Get my retirement back on track (set goals and strategies)
  • Complete some house projects (backsplash, mantle, patio room, front yard)
  • Complete a major hike (Whitney?)
  • Organize and gather stuff (birthdays, addresses, photos)

Well there it is... I have set the bar high let's see what I get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment