Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blog Abuse...

Well I managed to do it again... Completely ignore my blog and leave all my adoring fans (2) in the dark of my exciting adventures!

Well 2010 has been an interesting year so far... Work has been busy as ever, and the amount of changes around me is like a tornado. Wyatt is growing up faster than I could ever imagine and is about to turn 3! We are in the final stretch for Chris's wedding so tuxedos and bachelor party planning are in full effect. Jordan is now 16 and behind the wheel and scaring the living daylights out everyone around him. Finally I am in the 2nd week of P90x, which means hungry, sore and tired + I am back in the swing of playing soccer. Its nice getting back out with the friday crew, but it missing something like a Tasmanian Devil forward or tattoo roller derby defender hip checking people into next week... Miss you guys!

Any hoo I will be posting on the regular again so look for those updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment